WIP Wednesday

This week I've been working on an application for the position of guest blogger with Paper Runway and I can now announce that I got the job!



I will be posting all about paper and the many things that can be done with it, so if you create things with paper or you use paper to make amazing art pieces that no one has seen yet - send me a quick email here if you think it would be suitable to feature on Paper Runway and I will see what I can do.

The pieces that haven't been featured anywhere yet will have more of a chance to be blogged about, so what are you waiting for - get in contact with me here.

Why not head on over to read issue two or read the introductory interview with me over on the Paper Runway blog.

***

This week I have also finished my first international wholesale order for the fantastic Inkwell Boutique in Canada - which is another of my six month plan goals completed - thanks Andrea!



See you here tomorrow for a Thursday Finds post!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!