WIP Wednesday - Papercut Leaf Necklaces

Hello!

This week I've been working on an idea that I've been wanting to try for a while...papercut leaf necklaces! I have had these leaf designs for a while and have wanted to adapt them for this purpose for a long time - it's just been one of those things that I have put to the bottom of the to do list. Well, on Monday I decided it was time to get them made!

They are now available in the shop here at an affordable introductory price and if you don't want to use them as a necklace you could always make a mobile with them!





I would love to see what you've been working on this week, so why not a leave a comment below with a link we can all visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!