Mr Yen in the press!


Hello there, I hope you're having a great weekend - I certainly am. I've got the day of work today and I'm working on some new designs for the relaunch as well as having my work featured in the local newspaper!

A month ago I was contacted by someone from the Yorkshire Post newspaper about a feature in their weekend supplement magazine and it was published yesterday! I'm so proud to have some local press and I think it's such a nice little feature. I did think it was going to be a few sentences and maybe just an image, but I didn't expect this mini feature - thanks Yorkshire Post!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! This is great! I look forward to the relaunch, I always enjoy looking at your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jonathan, that is absolutely fabulous. Well done hun.

    Lorrie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!