{Late WIP Wednesday}
I have been really busy with university this week again, having a dissertation to write, which has an interim deadline of 3000 words for tomorrow (the final word count is 8000), four briefs to manage and finish before December and three blogs for university too..... due to all this work I am slowly working on making some notepads that will be in the shop after Christmas. At the moment I am counting and trimming the paper and the card to make the notepads and getting them ready for gluing. Theses notepads are 8.5 cm x 5.5 cm and you will have the option of having a hand cut personalised initial or a hand embossed initial, but I think I will also be making some slightly bigger, maybe A5/6. I will be experimenting with the paper for the covers of them too, as I have collected so much paper over years that needs to be used. I have old maps, old photos, coloured papers, newspapers, random paper ephemera, stamps and lots more goodies!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a superb little project -- maybe just the right amount of "tidy" to create an easy sense of order in what can be a chaotic life sometimes. Have I told you yet how much I appreciate your neat and tidy images? Something so reassuring about the 90-degree angle of a perfectly aligned stack of paper. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the compliments : D and I know what you mean about the neat and tidy paper!
ReplyDeleteooooh something about the look and feel of clean white pages!
ReplyDeletesounds like fun.. hope the notebooks work out :)
Do you glue your book sby hand? Is it hard?
ReplyDelete