{weekly update}

This weekly update idea is not really working too well as I have only done one post in two weeks....and now its getting into the third week! I am busy with University work so much now that I will keep them short & sweet, with links to things and some nice images too.
[main image by Natsuki Otani]

Since the last weekly update post:

*I have had to finish all the final edits to my dissertation and then bind it and submit it, which is all done and completed!
*Started a collaboration with illustrator Natuski Otani.
*I have had my work featured on Aqua Velvet {thanks amy!}
*It has been Valentines day and I made this card for my valentine.
*I have finished my Alice in Wonderland Dust Jackets for my book cover project at University, which you can see here and made some papercut bookmarks to accompany them here.
*I have updated my etsy shop with the bookmarks for sale.
*My dust jackets and bookmarks featured in an interview I did with DigitalArts magazine website here.
*And added these photos as favourites on flickr - 1. 2. 3.

Phew! This kind of post might not look like much but it takes a lot of organisation to get all this together. Next time I will make it look good too, but for now here is my favourite illustration by Natsuki.

5 comments:

  1. ooo i love the Alice papercuts! you have many irons in the fire so its understandable a weekly update would be hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow your dust jacket is absolutely AMAZING! so detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sakuran! That movie was so much fun =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Victoria Stitch!

    I bought the film after seeing this illustration and it was really fun tennyoceres!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!