{WIP wednesday}

this week I am working on sorting out all the files I have on my computer as it is running so slow, it needs sorting out as soon as possible before my mac breaks down and as I am getting so many exciting emails this week, I need to be as organised as possible before I get snowed under with work. Here are some files that I am organising.......illustrations from the mushroom book I used for my Alice in Wonderland book cover inspiration

more about the exciting emails when I can speak about them ^_^





3 comments:

  1. in love mushrooms and the different shapes and sizes that they come in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so great aren't they! I love the clusters of mushrooms, they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are stunning! i'd love huge prints for my wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!