{Monday Morning}


Good Morning! It's a grey dull day here in Leeds and I need to take some photographs, but I guess that will have to wait! How is it where you are? It's starting to feel a lot more like winter now here, with this kind of weather, the adverts on T.V and the dark early nights.

This morning I have been sorting out the studio as there is so much mess everywhere I can't even see the desk! Also I think it is time to get some admin work done this afternoon, as the past few weeks I have been so busy with lots of making and organising that it has been put to one side. I will also be having three extra special blog posts this week about new stockists & some examples of what you could do with my new Xmas tape!

While sorting out my folders of old work I came across the black & white photo in the image above, which is one of the very first black & white photos I took with a professional film camera, (all developed & processed by me too!) and I thought it would like nice in this frame in my living room....I wonder what other little treasures I will come across while making my way through the mountains of old work that is stashed around the apartment!

Hope you have a productive day!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you have an untidy desk, your pics always look to neat ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!